Tennis SucksMar 19, 2018
Yep, tennis really does suck…. It sucks you in really bad!!!
There is something about hitting a tennis ball, that cannot be explained, it just feels right. Hitting a clean shot is enough to keep you coming back for more and more.
Do you ever feel like you are addicted to tennis? Don’t worry you are not alone, most players feel like they need a fix at least once a week……
So why is it that tennis, as frustrating as it can be at times, is also so enticing?
We have our thoughts on this……
1. People who love to play tennis and train for tennis, are generally people who love a sporting challenge. Due to the complexity of the game, it is a nonstop challenge, dealing with a moving ball, serve, tennis footwork, strategy, energy levels, and emotional stability.
2. People who love tennis are generally very competitive, not only when dealing with an opponent but also with himself or herself. Tennis gives them the fix they need.
3. The feeling players get when they are playing well is hard to beat! It is an emotional high and some people are always chasing for more and more.
4. Tennis is a great social outlet. It offers a broad spectrum of people the opportunity to mingle with others and enjoy time in a sporting arena together.
5. Tennis is a game that offers longevity for its participants. Players often play well into their 60s and 70s or older. Spending time with friends and staying active in a positive environment as we age is a fantastic way to stay healthy, both physically and mentally.
So whether you are already a tennis enthusiast or just starting to play the game, stick with it and find a network that suits you, then buckle down and enjoy everything this great game has to offer!
If you want to get more out of yourself and improve your tennis fitness check out our online programs here – http://www.memberstennisfitness.com
For more tennis tips and new tennis workouts follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Our passion is to help tennis players of all levels. For additional help from Tennis Fitness please complete the contact us form below.